Woop Woop invites volunteers to participate in the Woop Woop Festival. Volunteers are individuals who offer to work in exchange for a ticket refund.
‘We’, ‘us’, ‘our’ refers to Woop Woop.
‘You’, ‘your’ refers to Volunteer Applicants.
‘Volunteer Agreement’ means the agreement that we will enter into with you to facilitate you volunteering at Woop Woop once your application is approved.
‘Festival Rules and Guidelines’ means the separate document named as such and published on the website.
‘Volunteer Ticket’ means a special ticket not available to the general public which can be purchased by approved Volunteer Applicants.
By submitting this application, you agree to and acknowledge the following:
- Any decisions or further actions that we might take in response to your application is entirely are our discretion. Your application does not obligate us in any way to offer you anything further.
- Only you can submit this application. Others cannot submit this application on your behalf or in your name.
- You must be over eighteen years of age, or if not, you must have written consent from your legal guardian and provide such to us.
- We reserve the right to refuse, cancel or rescind this application at any time at our discretion without notice.
- You agree to provide correct and accurate information.
- Should your application be successful, we will require that you enter into a Volunteer Agreement with us which will specify both party’s roles, responsibilities and deliverable services.
- As a term of, and in order to ratify the Volunteer Agreement, you must purchase and pay for a Volunteer Ticket. You can then volunteer to work for us and thereby earn back all or part of your ticket cost. Hours to be worked to achieve a full ticket refund will be specified in the Volunteer Agreement but will equate to not less than the award wage for the type of work done.
- You acknowledge that the ticketing agreement you agreed to when purchasing your ticket remains binding upon you and is superseded only in as far as those clauses which are clearly altered by the Volunteer Agreement.
- Should any accident occur during a working shift, irrespective of whether it involves yourself or patrons or other staff members, you agree to report this to the Administration Office immediately and without undue delay.
- You grant us a permission to photograph, videotape or record you during your volunteer work shifts and you further give us permission to make use of the recorded media as we see fit and at our discretion.
- You agree to be professional in your dealings with us and in your work, including but not limited to being punctual and well presented at all times.
- You agree to adhere to the Festival Rules and Guidelines as laid out on our website.
- You acknowledge that, unless specifically provided for in the Volunteer Agreement, any costs you incur as a result of your volunteering at the Event are for your account. This includes but is not limited to travel and food arrangements.
- The Volunteer programme relies fundamentally upon both parties showing good faith and working together in the spirit of mutually beneficial goodwill. You agree to carry out the agreed work conscientiously, efficiently and effectively and with due regard for all parties concerned. However, if, for any reason, we form the opinion that you cannot or will not fulfil your responsibilities as detailed in the agreement, we reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to terminate the agreement at any time and without notice.