Woop Woop invites vendors to attend The Woop Woop Festival to sell goods and services to patrons and staff.
‘We’, ‘us’, ‘our’ refers to Woop Woop.
‘You’, ‘your’ ‘applicant’ refers to the vendor applicant.
‘Event’ refers to the Woop Woop Festival.
‘Festival Rules and Guidelines’ means the separate document named as such and published on the website.
By submitting this application, you agree to and acknowledge the following:
- Any decisions or further actions that we might take in response to your application are entirely at our discretion. Your application does not obligate us in any way to offer you anything further.
- Only the applicant can submit this application and, if the applicant is a natural person, you must be over eighteen years of age.
- If the applicant is not a natural person or if they will not be attending the event in person, the applicant must nominate a manager and primary contact person whose details must be submitted as part of the application.
- We reserve the right to refuse, cancel or rescind this application at any time at our discretion without notice.
- You agree to provide correct and accurate information.
- Should your application be successful, we will require that you enter into a Vendor Agreement with us which will specify both party’s roles, responsibilities and deliverable services.
- Should you be selling food, you warrant that you will have all the licenses and food service accreditation as required by law and that you can supply documentary proof thereof if requested by us.
- If you offer food and drinks for sale, you further warrant that you will operate in accordance with all legal requirements regarding food storage and preparation including but not limited to refrigeration, preparation and environmental hygiene. We reserve the right to inspect your stand at any time to ensure compliance and maintenance of standards. Should we discover any factor that we, in our sole discretion, consider to be sub- standard or non-compliant, we will request that you rectify the situation immediately. If you fail to do so, we reserve the right to close down your stand, cancel the Vendor Agreement and request that you vacate the Event.
- Your menu together with pricing must be specified in the Vendor Agreement and you undertake to offer the complete menu and only this menu at the Event. You may not alter your menu or pricing from what has been agreed to in the Vendor Agreement without our express written permission, which we will consider only in the most exceptional circumstances and only if there are significant grounds to do so. e.g. Lack of ingredient availability due to weather events etc. We reserve the right to monitor your food and beverage offering during the Event and to request that you rectify any non-compliance in this regard, failing which we may cancel the Vendor Agreement, close your stand and request that you leave the Event.
- If you offer goods for sale, you warrant that you have legal rights to such goods and that they are legally compliant and furthermore that you have the right to sell them. We reserve the right to inspect your stand at any time and should we discover any factor that we, in our sole discretion, consider to be suspicious or non-compliant, we will request that you rectify the situation immediately failing which we may cancel the Vendor Agreement, close down your stand and request that you vacate the Event.
- If you offer services, you warrant that you have the required accreditation and training (if any) as required by law to do so. You must clearly display any legally required accreditation on your stand. We reserve the right to inspect your stand at any time and should we discover any factor that we, in our sole discretion, consider to be suspicious or non-compliant, we will request that you rectify the situation immediately failing which we may cancel the Vendor Agreement, close down your stand and request that you vacate the Event.
- You agree to arrive, set up, trade and breakdown in accordance to the Vendor Schedule as laid out below and which will be included in the Vendor agreement. You are welcome to trade outside of these times at your discretion but you may not open late or close early.
- You may not sell liquor or illicit substances. If you sell liquor or illicit substances and should this comes to our notice, we will cancel the Vendor Agreement immediately and you will be closed down and asked to vacate the Event.
- You agree to accept cash for your goods and services. You may choose to accept Eftpos but you acknowledge that due to the Event location, Eftpos connectivity is not guaranteed and should not be relied upon.
- You agree that you are responsible for securing, weatherproofing and safeguarding your stand and its contents and that we will not be liable for any losses however caused.
- You agree to have a first aid kit on your stand to deal with minor burns, cuts and abrasions.
- You agree to have at least one fully charged fire extinguisher visible and easily accessible on your stand and rated of the following specifications: Not less than 4.5kg/Dry chemical for Classes of fire; Class A for trash, wood and paper, Class B for liquids and gases, and Class C for energised electrical equipment.
- You agree to ensure that any electrical cords or cables carrying upwards of 210volts must be checked and safety tagged. Non-complaint cables will be removed.
- Should any accident occur at your stand involving either your staff or patron or both, you agree to report this to the Administration Office without undue delay.
- In order for you to enter the Event, you will still require a valid ticket for each person in your party. We will issue you with the required number of tickets free of charge. You agree that, these tickets and your attendance at the Event are subject to the Event Terms and Conditions of Ticketing and Entry and the Festival Rules and Guidelines as laid out on this website.