KWK Entertainment Pty Ltd (ABN 36614553418) is an Australian Private Company operating in Australia and trading as Woop Woop Festival.
Woop Woop Festival organises and sells tickets to the general public to attend the Woop Woop Festival.
By buying a ticket and/or by attending the Woop Woop Festival, you acknowledge and agree to the following terms and conditions of ticketing and entry:
‘We’, ‘us’, ‘our’ and ‘Event Organiser’ refers to KWK Entertainment Pty Ltd trading as Woop Woop Festival and its employees, contractors, volunteers and authorised persons.
‘You’ and ‘your’ refers to customers who buy tickets and/or who attend the event.
‘Festival Rules and Guidelines’ means the separate document named as such and published on the website.
‘Agreement’ means these Terms and Conditions of Ticketing and Entry.
‘Event’ means the Woop Woop Festival.
‘Property’ means the private rural property on which the event is held.
‘Festival Area’ means the demarcated area within the property, separate from the camping areas and where the main activities of the festival are held including performances, vendor stalls and food and beverage outlets.
Ticketing and Attending the Event
1. We offer a variety of tickets for sale to the general public to attend the Event. Every ticket sold includes a parking, property owners levy, Festival Area (box office), Gst, handling fee and administration fee component. Some tickets may include a camping component.
2. We subscribe to the Live Performances Australia Code of Practice for ticketing of Live events ( http://liveperformance.com.au/ticketing_code_practice) and tickets are issued in accordance with this Code of Practice.
3. When you buy a ticket, your name is not recorded against that ticket. Any person can use that ticket and we are not responsible for lost or mislaid tickets being used by third parties. Tickets may only be used once. The ticket will be electronically marked as used upon the first presentation thereof. Any ticket that presents as having already been used will not be accepted and the holder thereof will be refused entry.
4. There will be specific camping zones allocated for caravan, trailer and RV vehicles. Upon arrival you agree to be directed to a zone based upon your time of entry and the type of vehicle you have brought.
Refund or Exchange or the Re-selling of Tickets
5. No refunds will be given on the purchase of tickets or the delivery of services except in accordance with the applicable clauses contained in the Live Performance Australia Code of Practice for Event Ticketing.
6. This is an “all weather” event. No refunds will be made if you choose not to attend due to inclement weather.
7. We reserve the right to charge a fee for the replacement of lost, destroyed or stolen tickets.
8. A ticket is for the use of one person only for the duration of the ticket’s validity at the Event and cannot be shared.
9. There will be no refunds on any unused portion of tickets if you or your invitees are asked or forced to leave or if you decide not to attend any part of the Event.
Artists and Location
10. We reserve the right to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute artists and/or vary advertised programs, prices, venues, locations, seating arrangements and audience capacities.
11. We reserve the right to cancel or postpone the Event for any reason. In the event of the Event being cancelled before commencement, we will provide a refund less an amount to cover the cost of ticketing.
12. In the event of a change in venue, details thereof will be published on the Woop Woop website.
13. The right of admission to the Event is reserved and is at all times subject to this agreement and also the published Event Rules and Guidelines which are available on this website at http://www.woopfest.com.au/festival-rules-and-guidelines and which are updated from time to time.
14. Upon your arrival and first entry, your agree to have a wristband corresponding to your ticket type attached to your wrist. Your entry into the Event is subject to you not removing this wristband for the duration of your attendance of the Event. Once a wristband is removed it becomes void. Stretched or damaged wristbands will not be replaced.
15. When entering the Event for the first time as an adult, you agree to show a form of photographic ID that complies with liquor licensing regulations. Failure to do so will result in you being given a wristband which does not allow for the service of alcohol.
16. Families must enter the festival together if they have a family ticket. Any minor under 17yrs cannot enter except in the company of a responsible adult in accordance with the Liquor Act.
17. It is a condition of entry that, and at our sole discretion, we may decide that a search of your person and/or your possessions and vehicles be required. You agree to such searches and your refusal to consent to a search WILL prevent your entry to the Event, without refund.
18. During any search we conduct, any prohibited items or any other item which we consider, in our sole opinion, may be used in an illegal or offensive manner will cause your entry to be refused without refund.
19. Entry to the Event is at your own risk. To the extent allowed by the law, we or the property owners shall not be held liable for any loss, injury or damages sustained by you whatsoever arising from you being on the property.
20. Upon entry to the Festival Area, all bags/containers will be subject to a full search. Any prohibited items found will result in you being prevented from entering the Festival Area.
21. Entry to the Event may be refused if your tickets are damaged or defaced or if we suspect that, in our sole opinion, they are spurious in any way.
22. You may re-enter the event after leaving only if you are wearing an undamaged valid wristband on your wrist.
23. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we do not accept liability of any nature for the acts, omissions or default of those providing services in connection with the Event or any liability for any injury, damage, loss, delay or additional expenses which are incurred at or in association with this Event. Where legislation implies any condition or warranty which cannot be excluded or modified, that condition or warranty will be deemed to be included in this agreement. However, our liability for any breach of such condition or warranty will be limited, at our option, to the resupply of the services or the cost of having the services supplied again. In no event will we be liable for any indirect, consequential, exemplary or special damages.
24. Admission is entirely at your own risk. You acknowledge that neither we nor the property owner will be responsible for any loss or damage to property (including personal property such as bags, money or other personal items) brought to or purchased at the Event by you.
25. You will be liable for any loss or damage caused at the Event by you.
26. You agree at all times to adhere to the rules and conditions regarding conduct and behaviour in both this agreement and the Festival Rules and Guidelines which are published on our website, a copy of which will be handed to you upon your first entry to the Event.
27. The Event is open to all ages. Children under the age of 18 years that attend the Event must be supervised by a responsible adult (in accord with the Liquor Act) at all times. Children who behave in a disorderly, disruptive or inappropriate manner may, at the sole discretion of the Event organisers, be required to leave the Festival Area.
28. The Event is licensed. If you wish to purchase or consume alcohol you agree to provide photographic ID upon request by the Event organisers. We reserve the right to evict you if you refuse to provide photo ID or if you break or disregard the regulations as laid down by Responsible Service of Alcohol legislation and/or other laws.
29. Anyone found supplying or buying alcohol for a minor will be evicted from the property and handed over to the authorities and may face criminal charges.
30. Anyone found tampering or interfering with other people’s property and/or drinks will be evicted from the property and handed over to the authorities and may face criminal charges.
31. Anyone found supplying or consuming illicit drugs will be evicted from the property and handed over to the authorities and may face criminal charges.
32. The Festival Area is a smoke free zone, except for designated smoking areas. Smoking is only permitted within the confines of these specific smoking areas.
33. Sealed plastic water bottles are permitted to be brought into the Festival Area. The contents of any opened plastic water bottles will not be permitted into the Festival Area. Open water bottles must be emptied before entering the Festival Area.
34. In order to purchase your ticket, we may need to collect and keep personal information about you including your name, address, credit card or payment details, telephone number and the names of all ticket allocations. We may also need to disclose your personal information as required by law or as permitted under the Privacy Act.
35. Copyright over all content associated with the Event, including but not limited to business names, fictional characters, logos, graphics, designs, images, layouts, descriptions, original video and audio content, and other content is explicitly claimed by us.
36. The purchase of tickets does not allow you to make use of our intellectual property under any circumstances without our prior written express permission.
37. We will be making audio and video recording of the Event. By purchasing a ticket and/or attending the Event, you give us the right to record you and you furthermore give us the unfettered right to make use of such recordings as we see fit including but not limited to in our marketing and promotional materials and campaigns, on our social media platforms and for record keeping purposes.
38. You agree to not undertake any trading at the Event, whether for financial gain or not, unless you have entered into a Vendor Agreement with us.
39. This agreement is governed by the laws of Queensland, Australia.
Breaching of These Terms and Conditions
40. Any breach of any of these terms and conditions will entitle us to cancel your ticket without notice or refund and, should your breach occur during the Event, confiscate and dispose of your wristband, and evict you from the property.