Woop Woop invites bands and musicians to participate in the Woop Woop Festival.
‘We’, ‘us’, ‘our’ refers to Woop Woop.
‘You’, ‘your’ refers to the applicant.
‘Event’ means the Woop Woop Festival.
‘Musician’s Agreement’ means the agreement that we will enter into with you once your application is approved in order to facilitate you playing at Woop Woop.
‘Festival Rules and Guidelines’ means the separate document named as such and published on the website.
When submitting this application, you agree to and acknowledge the following:
- Any decisions or further actions that we might take in response to your application is entirely are our discretion. Your application does not obligate us in any way to offer you anything further.
- Only you or a primary band member can submit this application. Others cannot submit this application on your behalf or in your name.
- You must be over eighteen years of age or, if not, this application must be submitted by your legal guardian.
- We reserve the right to refuse, cancel or rescind this application at any time at our discretion without notice.
- You agree to provide correct and accurate information.
- Should your application be successful, we will require that you enter into a Musician’s Agreement with us which will specify both party’s roles, responsibilities and deliverable services.
- You warrant that any equipment you bring is safe and fit for purpose and that they will not place you or any third parties at undue risk of injury.
- Should you bring electrical cables and cords with you to use with your equipment, you agree to ensure that they are safety checked and tagged in accordance with legislation.
- We reserve the right to inspect your equipment and cables at any time to ensure compliance and maintenance of standards. Should we discover any equipment that we, in our sole discretion, consider to be sub- standard or non-compliant, we will request that you rectify the situation immediately failing which we may request that you not use the equipment, failing which we may cancel the Musician’s Agreement and request that you vacate the Event.
- You agree that you are responsible for securing, weatherproofing and safeguarding your equipment and/or costumes and personal items and we will not be held liable for any losses however caused.
- By playing at the Event, you grant us a license to photograph, videotape or record your performances and make use of the media recorded as we see fit at our sole discretion.
- In order for you to enter the Event, you will still require a valid ticket for each person in your party. We will issue you with the required number of tickets free of charge. You agree that, these tickets and your attendance at the Event are subject to the Event Terms and Conditions of Ticketing and Entry and the Festival Rules and Guidelines as laid out on this website.
- You acknowledge that, unless specifically provided for otherwise in the Musician’s Agreement, any costs you incur by performing at the Event are for your account. This includes but is not limited to travel and food arrangements.
- You warrant that you have the right to perform the musical works and arrangements that you intend performing.