Woop Woop is conducting a Music Search for musicians and artists to play at Woop Woop 2019.
‘We’, ‘us’, ‘our’ refers to Woop Woop.
‘You’, ‘your’ refers to the applicant.
‘Event’ means the Woop Woop Festival.
By submitting this application, you agree to and acknowledge the following:
- Any decisions or further actions that we might take in response to your application is entirely are our discretion. Your application does not obligate us in any way to offer you anything further.
- Only the artist/s themselves or their authorised representatives or guardians can submit this application.
- We reserve the right to refuse, cancel or rescind this application at any time at our discretion without notice.
- You agree to provide correct and accurate information.
- You warrant that you have full legal rights to perform and provide the artistic works submitted with this application, including the works you provide by way of links to third party websites.
- You hereby give us license to make use of your information and the media you have supplied to us for display purposes on our websites, social media platforms and elsewhere as we see fit for promotional purposes.
- Should you be successful and you are offered a performance slot at the Event, we will require that you enter into a Musician’s Agreement with us which will specify both party’s roles, responsibilities and deliverable services.